Saturday, September 17, 2011

Off to GrandMollie's we go...

Ross & I are took a 5 day trip to Mexico.  I am was so excited to go & feeling a little uneasy about the fact that I was not really feeling that uneasy about leaving my child.  Is that terrible?  I knew I would miss him, but I could not wait to read my book in silence, uninterrupted and without schedules to keep.  I went to go to dinner at a regular hour, slept in and took naps during the day.  It was blissful! 

Luke had quite a schedule planned for the week we are gone.  He went to see Miss Sharon & Henry in Grandbury on his way to Austin to see Uncle Kevin & Aunt Mandy.  He even swung by to meet the Anns (Big Ann, Little Ann & Littlest Ann Elizabeth) on his way back.  He rounded out the week with some Granddaddy quality time in McKinney.  He was a busy boy!  I'm sure he didn't even miss us - much.  He was a little clingy after we came home.  That was new thing for him - but I loved the extra snuggle time!
 
Here are a few pictures from our adventures
Luke & Aunt Mandy in Austin
Luke & Granddaddy channel surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment